Thank you, Kassi and Kayli at Truly Lovely , for hosting a wonderful link party all about one year of fulfilling twenty wishes. The idea is to make a list of what I WANT to do, not have to do, or need to do, but what I WANT to do in 2013. Here's my update!
Celebrate 27 years of marriage! Done!
2. Vacation in Colorado.
3. Attend concerts.
Increase my herb collection. Done!
Create a new presentation on herbs for when I am asked to speak. Done! OK, I've actually done that twice!
6. Complete 5 hypertufa projects.
Learn soap making. Done!
Create my own herbal bath salts. Done!
9. Create my very own herbal lip balm.
10. Learn to quilt.
11. Sew one quilt for each of my children.
12. Take a photography class.
13. Learn Photo Shop... OK, so I bought the program last year and still have not opened it. EESH!
Organize leadership at Herb Society of NWA. Done!
15. Run a 5k. This is an interesting one. In 2002, I ran a half marathon. Just a few months later I was diagnosed with an early stage of cancer. Returning to distance running is therapeutic on so many levels.
16. Successfully complete a Warrior Dash with a respectable time. I have already registered! Isn't that exciting!!
18. Get really good at making artisan cheese. I'm just beginning to learn right now. If you have any recipes or can recommend any sites, that would be awesome!
Learn bloggy, techy things. I've learned a lot, but still have a long way to go!
Monetize my blog somehow. Done!
What do you WANT to accomplish? Please join the fun at Truly Lovely ! ;-) -Marci
Gahhhh! I said I would do this and didn't. Maybe that should be number one for me!! Look at you go girl!ReplyDelete
Wow! I'm feeling like a slacker. :-) What a great accomplishment. You're almost half way there! Congratulations and keep up the motivation!!!ReplyDelete