Is it really the end of June?! We are halfway through 2014! I guess this is a good time to pause and evaluate my 20 Wishes Progress!
1. Celebrate 28 years of marriage! We had a great time and I posted about it five times! LOL! My first post about it is Right Here! And here is my Second Post! There were actually two posts in April. HERE and THERE. The last of the photos are right HERE.
2. Vacation in Colorado. Yep! It was wonderful and I've only just begun to publish the 200 plus pictures PLUS there was a cool sewing project related to the trip! Check out my Colorado T-Shirt Makeover! There's a fun post about Murphy and Windmills!
3. Attend concerts. We saw Blake Shelton, The Band Perry, Dan + Shay AND Neil McCoy this last weekend in Little Rock! It was a GREAT concert!
Fitness Goals - Last year, one of my 20 Wishes led me to a Cross Fit gym. Working out has taken on a whole new meaning for me and I am usually in the gym five days a week. Since beginning Cross Fit, I've gone from a size 12 to a size 6, almost to my goal size!! For the most part, I've worked with two trainers, Chip and Gil. They deserve a HUGE amount of credit, teaching me the movements as well as motivating me daily and encouraging me to stick with it. There had to have been some days where they beat their heads against a wall after I left! ;-) Thanks, guys! I couldn't have come this far without you!
4. I want to be a size 4 by May 1 and maintain it thru the rest of
7. Complete an entire workout with REAL Pull Ups, no modifications. Slow Progress is better than no progress, right? ;-)
8. Complete an entire workout with REAL Toes to Bar, no modifications. I keep trying and am getting really close!
9. Get stretchy enough that I can do the splits again, both sides. (You might be asking "Why?" on this one. I have absolutely no idea. 'Just want to.) It's going to happen!
If those get accomplished: Bonus Goals are Double Unders and Ring Dips. Oh, and I'd like to know how many grandmothers across our great nation are choosing Cross Fit goals? ;-) I'm going to need lots of support and a whole lot of tenacity. Those are going to be tough to achieve! If you have any quotes, tips or advice, please send them my way!
10. Complete a quilt for each of my children. One down! Check it out HERE
11. Inspired by Marissa at Rae Gun Ramblings, sew something for myself monthly and join the fun at "Sew Our Stash" This has been a GREAT goal for me! I am gaining so much confidence in the sewing department! I've made a Maxi Skirt! Raglan Sleeve Top! 3 of The Ojai Wrap! and a couple of Commuter Cowls! Yay, me! ;-)
12. Inspired from Adventures in Dressmaking, follow Susannah's Sewing Resolutions. Basically, I should fuss and worry over my pattern and fabric choices for ME just as much as when I am sewing for someone else. Well, DUH! ;-) This wish ROCKS!
These goals are being brought forward from my 2013 list!
13. Take a photography class.
14. Learn photo shop.
15. Make my own herbal salad dressing. I've been goofing around with this one, but not ready to post anything yet.
16. Create and write down 3 recipes for artisan cheese. Cheese and yogurt making seems to be something I like to do in the fall.
17. Re-Vamp my "Herbs: A Place to Begin" presentation into a one hour program. Done, twice actually!
18. Learn more bloggy techy things. Hmmm... Surely I've learned something?
19. Monetize and grow my blog. I've been working on a Pinterest Board. My humble little blog continues to pick up new followers here and there, and I *LOVE* meeting new people from around the world!
20. Read and blog about 26 books. Definitely on track and I love the monthly Literary Junkies parties! If you like to read, please join the fun!
Whew! So, what do you WANT to do?
I am a new follower to your blog. Yay for me helping you reach a goal :)ReplyDelete
Some of our goals are similar, but it seems you are making much more progress.