Do you love books? Me, too! Please join the fun by answering at least one of the questions in the comments or write a post and join the party!
Here are this month's questions:
1. What are you reading right now? Tell us about it! I find myself unwinding each day with Jan Karon's Mitford series, currently reading the third book in the series, These High Green Hills. These soothing novels tell the day to day lives of the sweet, gentle residents of Mitford. 'Perfect for bedtime reading.
2. What was your favorite series to read when you were a kid? There's more than one, but my very first favorite series was Carolyn Haywood and all of her books about Betsy.
3. The world is ending: What 3 books do you save from your collection in hopes to contribute to whatever new society forms? 1. Holy Bible. 2. Complete Works of Shakespeare. 3. Poetry Collection by Robert Frost.
4. What is your favorite genre to read? Why? At different times, I prefer different genres.
5. If you wrote a book about your life, what would the title be? What Could Go Wrong? ;-)
6. What is next on your "to-read" list? Tell us about it! I'll probably finish the series by Jan Karon.
Taylor at Pink Heels Pink Truck
Christine at Life with a Side of Coffee...