Do you love books? Join the fun by answering at least one of the questions listed below in the comments! Better yet, write a post and participate in the link party!
1. What are you reading right now? Tell us about it!
Almost Home by Pam Jenoff. (You probably know she is the author of The Diplomat's Wife.) It is a spy novel and at a little over halfway through I am loving it!
2. What books are on your bedside table at the moment?
3. Amazon recently released the 100 books to read in a lifetime. What did they miss that you would add?
'Funny you should ask! I wrote a post about it HERE!
4. Are there any books being published in 2014 that you are anxiously awaiting? If so, what are they?
'Nope! I already have quite a few on my mind and am now excited about going thru Amazon's list!
5. Name the next 3 books in your To Be Read List (the ones you will be reading next on your list.)
I want to read more by Jan Karon as well as Pam Jenoff. A Light in the Window will probably be next. After that, I am just not sure. The first book listed on the Amazon List is 1984, which, frankly, I read in 1984. I'm thinking I should read it again and see if it still totally creeps me out!
OK! It's your turn! Please answer at least one of the questions!