Thank you, Kassi and Kayli at Truly Lovely , for hosting a wonderful link party all about one year of fulfilling twenty wishes. The idea is to make a list of what I WANT to do, not have to do, or need to do, but what I WANT to do next year!
1. Celebrate 27 years of marriage! I know, right?
2. Vacation in Colorado.
3. Attend concerts.
4. Increase my herb collection.
5. Create a new presentation on herbs for when I am asked to speak.
6. Complete 5 hypertufa projects.
7. Learn soap making.
8. Create my own herbal bath salts.
9. Create my very own herbal lip balm.
10. Learn to quilt.
11. Sew one quilt for each of my children.
12. Take a photography class.
13. Learn Photo Shop... OK, so I bought the program last year and still have not opened it. EESH!
14. Organize leadership at Herb Society of NWA.
15. Run a 5k. This is an interesting one. In 2002, I ran a half marathon. Just a few months later I was diagnosed with an early stage of cancer. Returning to distance running is therapeutic on so many levels.
16. Successfully complete a Warrior Dash with a respectable time. I have already registered! Isn't that exciting!!
18. Get really good at making artisan cheese. I'm just beginning to learn right now. If you have any recipes or can recommend any sites, that would be awesome!
19. Learn bloggy, techy things. OK. I don't really know what those things are, but I would like to! Can anyone help?
20. Monetize my blog somehow. 'Dunno about that either. Any advice? Anyone?
What do you WANT to accomplish next year? Please join the fun at Truly Lovely !