1. What are you reading? Tell us about it!
I am still hooked on Jan Karon's books, currently reading In this Mountain and love it! These are the sweetest books to read at bedtime.
2. Do you read one book at a time, or read multiple books at once?
Usually one book plus one Bible study.
3. What is the first book that made you fall in love with reading?
I remember my mother and older sister, Karen, reading to me before I could read.
4. Do you prefer a physical copy of the book or an electronic version?
Since I sit at a desk all day clicking away on a computer, I prefer physical copies of books.
5. What are three books currently on your To Be Read list? Oh, gee! My list is so very long... I need to read faster! Our upcoming Women's Bible Study for Fall is Beth Moore's Children of the Day. It's been a long time since we did a Beth Moore study. I'm really excited!