Hey there fellow, Literary Junkies! Let's talk about books!
Here are this month's questions:
1. What are you currently reading? Tell us about it!
Lessons from a Sheep Dog by Phillip Keller was just purchased, but I haven't opened it yet. Has anyone read it?
2. Do you judge a book by its cover? What cover elements make you not want to pick up a book?
I guess so, especially if it's about crafting or sewing. I would pass on a crafty book that looks too difficult or complicated.
3. Do you participate in any other bookish link-ups? Tell us about them so we can join next time!
4. Have you ever watched a movie that was better than its book version? Explain yourself!
No, though I do love The Hobbit and Lord of the Rings movies. My imagination is pretty vivid while reading books. I don't think IMAX 3D even comes close! ;-)
5. Summer is here! Do you read more often during any particular season?
Lots more reading happens in the winter when it gets dark so early.
6. What is the worst book you've read this year? Why?
Bad books generally aren't finished. I just move on to something else. A slow paced book will be tossed quickly!